Russell, Krafft & Gruber is proud to be exhibiting at the Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations (PANO) Annual Conference held on April 6, 2010. This event features keynote speaker Robert Egger of the DC Central Kitchen and 9 educational workshops. The workshop topics include:
- Using Technology to Move Your Mission Forward
- Partnering with Corporations: Five Strategies to Increase Sponsorship Income
- Nonprofit Advocacy Engagement: Now Is the Time for Community Benefit Organizations to Step Up
- Emerging Trends in Health Insurance for Employers
- A Look at Nonprofit Collaboration and Shared Services
- Make Your Teams All They Can Be and Much More
- Jumping In With Both Toes… How To Immerse Your Organization in Social Media Without Drowning
- "To Merge or Not to Merge?"
- The Pollyanna Principles: A New and Revolutionary Way to Approach (and Enhance!) "Nonprofit" Governance!