Russell, Krafft & Gruber is proud to be exhibiting, for the third year in a row, at the Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations (PANO) Annual Conference held on April 4- 5, 2011. This event will feature keynote speaker Tim Delaney, Esq. of the National Council of Nonprofits and 11 workshops. The workshop topics include:
Monday, April 4, 2011
- (Almost) Everything You Wanted to Know About Nonprofit Law in One Meeting
- Focus on Mission: Getting More Bang for Your Buck – Collaboration Panel
- Raising More Money from Your Local Business Community
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
- Lobbying & Advocacy: The Most Important Tool in Your Mission Toolbox
- The "New Normal" – Panel
- Which IT Trends Will Impact Your Organization in 2011 – Technology Panel
- Yes, Chicken Little, the Sky is Falling! Are You Positioned to Respond to the New Financial Reality
- Federal & State Legislative Briefing
- Making Friends with Facebook
- Succession: You Can Do It! – Panel
- The Pollyanna Principles: A New and Revolutionary Way "Nonprofits" Can Change the World!
If you are attending please stop by our booth and enter to win a door prize. We are looking forward to participating in the workshops and being able to support this great event.